Thursday, June 24, 2021

Thursday, June 24: Sunny Day Outside. Inside ?

It’s Thursday at the end of June. We have one week left in June 

 efore we hit July and the Fourth of July weekend. I woke up early for the 7:15 AM 

 eeting. They already had the hybrid set up. They obviously had a monitor in the basement of 19th and Walnut. It looked kind of strange. I had seen this
 before the meeting I went to online in Florida but I hadn’t seen locally. Everyone was wearing a mask and it looked a little weird but I guess that’ll be the norm now. 
Anyhow it wasn’t a bad meeting I was mentally distracted though.  After that I took a nap and then sign in to work at 9 o’clock.  I hit  had the usual reports

 since the end of the week is obviously coming up being Friday is 

 omorrow. Anyhow I never saw Wes he didn’t call me back. Anyhow, I decided 

 o buy some fruit for my shake as long as as well as the greens. The screwup 

 f my bank shorted me $119 which puts me on thin ice till Friday, July 2 

 hen I next get paid. It was an enjoyable trip I actually went to Knockbox Café to have 

 ome more caffeine it was it was a nice walk to the café after I gor my fruit 

 t 40th St. Oh anyhow I  went over the size of shorts from the crotch to 

 here the belt goes because Lynn was going to be buying me shorts.  

I then I got back home and talk to a friend for a little while. It was pretty deep  and after that I just plugged it head on my work





 support which came in around 3 o’clock. I worked on that from bout 430 to whenever. I then decided I go outside and go to the nice Quaker cemetery 
 hat’s nearby. I didn’t know it was going to do about it just decided to do  t in the last minute. News outside my bubble, a Florida condo collapsed. At least 2/3 of it just suddenly collapsed. They’re saying only three people died but there’s 99 missing. I think now the number just went up to 150 or some crazy number like that. That is crazy shit and I saw a video of it which was something out of them horror movie or plan demolition. I bet some conspiracy theorist are going to come out and say it was some kind of plot.

No comments: