Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Tuesday June 15: Slow Riding 600,000 Covid 💀Deaths

I got up from a little bit better today. I woke up late since I had a lot of work from 
yesterday.  I had a weird dream which I completely forgot about. It’s going to be $700 to fix the car.  Pat invited  me to go to the park
with him. He decided he would play some philosophical stuff today. Here’s a tidbit: Did you know that faith is philosophical suicide.? I heard  that according to the  spiel  of a speaker that I’m listening to right now. Another man he was listening to that helps

 men talked about having your own frame. He use the frame about 16 times in five minutes. 

 ercifully Pat turned him off!!!!      This morning forv a moment my keyboard didn’t work. I found out that the keyboard slot doesn’t work but the other ones did so it’s good that one of the holes works. Already went through one broken 

 eyboard already.  I’ve been using an Amazon keyboard for a while now. The state issued one stopped working but I  didn’t feel like going to the hassle of dealing 

 ith the state since Pat gave me one. The trip to the park was fun. There was hardly anybody there. It was really fresh smelling because of the  rain from last night. We came back I had lunch of some food from the Indian restaurant Kabobish and we both enjoyed that. It was extremely 
 filling. It was like dinner and stuff. I then 
 went back to working got to my list and then I needed to take a nap an 

 our before work so I did. Hi thought to myself when I woke up. I then decided that

 I needed to check my mail and I got to last emails from my supervisor which are  easy to do and I’ll do them first thing in the morning tomorrow. Heading talked on the phone with Mike 

 and Donna and I joined a
 mankind group discussion for Saturday. I decided I would go visit Mike. Haven’t seen him in a while and it’s really nice outside today. That is perfect if you want to get. It’s now 6:47 PM. I decided to visit my friend Mike down in Center City. We hung out and talked a bit it was fun. The weather was absolutely perfect for going outside. I’ve been came home had something to drink before the curfew for not eating anything pets for the lab work I’m getting done for the research study on ASD commonly called autism spectrum disorder used to be called Asburgers

No comments: