Tuesday, June 08, 2021

Tuesday, June 8: A Walk in the Park Who’s Watching

I woke up early at 7:20 AM. This is good because I was obviously

 able to sleep better than I had earlier in the week that being Monday. I managed to 

 break my Apple core thing because I guess the apple is too 

 ard and I was putting to much pressure. After that I just cut it up with a knife in  The regular way.  I’m going to have to order another one on Amazon. Anyhow, I got back to work and caught 

 p on some of my reports. I was pretty warm after that one but the central air was clutch. On the way to the park Pat pointed out 
 he tea a charter school called blank it’s going to tear down the old building because he can’t afford the preservation. It’s an old building to get 


destroyed for a gym. After work, I chilled out and got some more stuff done and then we went over to Khobbish and got some local food. We hung out in my kitchen and chill down and that was

 very tasty. The lentil were really hot. Run 11 o’clock I talked to two of my friends and I went to bed around I suppose 12:30 PM at night or 12:30 AM. It wasn’t  a bad day. I cannot complain



. Well I was looking at rental cars to see what place might be cheaper than other

 places. I was led to a website to try to get rental car to go to 

 Long Beach Island New Jersey. I’m also trying to see if Wes will come Long Beach Island on the weekend of July 4. That’s proven to be a loser because his

 sister his plan to move to Barcelona with a fabulous husband. He wants to go to California sometime. I’m just gonna stay for the weekend and pay $200 for the rental

No comments: