Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Wednesday, June 16: 🩸 Blood Test 4 ASD Study, Visit w/ Larry on a Sunny 🌞 Day

Good sunny day everybody. I woke up after some weird dreams and 

  fitful sleep. I awoke  fairly well rested. I kept getting up thinking I was running late for something. I  did remember to set my alarms. Anyhow, get out of bed and realized I could not anything

 set my computer up to work and I have to get ready to quickly get one to finish off the study the ASD study. 
 Well I caught the EL to 34th St. and I  was there



 in plenty of time but I didn’t realize I forgot my box of test tubes. I knew I couldn’t
 run back and get them so what I did 

 as I met the dude and told him that I forgot my test tubes. He was pretty cool he went out and fetch them. Took about a half hour extra but that was OK. I called Pat thinking
 maybe he would be home and he could get it for him but he still work. And then took the L back home ate some breakfast and coffee 
 took my meds and got some work done. About 1230 I signed out for lunch and ran to catch the EL to go to old city to Nick’s Roast Beef. I  arrived at Nick’s 
 right on time and Larry and Veronica were there. Nobody that was eating there was wearing a mask but the staff did. I want to chicken cheesesteak and Veronica gave me a nice new T-shirt with an alligator. He also returned a shirt and a pair of underwear that I had forgotten when I left there two weeks ago. It was a nice relaxing time.  The weather is so beautiful outside that we took 

  walk afterwards for a little bit Larry went to a smoke shop and  Veronica and Iwalked to fifth Street and then I called the L. The fifth Street station it’s so nice he wouldn’t 

 elieve it was a septa station. They really did a beautiful job. I got back home and served up my super coffee as usual and went back to work. The system went down

 twice and I had to restart it. Other people had problems. Is the first I’ve really had a problem in a while. So I’m going
 to get get on see if I can get a little bit of work 

 one then leave for Ardmore at 5:30 or so. Well I did leave my house after last minute getting something done because the computer started acting up. I got that

 done and then I left and went to 69th St. terminal. I ran into my friend Peter from work he missed one of 
his buses it was 

 eading home. We talked for a bit and then I forwarded the 103 bus which rides on the same areas that we 

 alk. Many people like to work on this part since regular cars are not  allowed. 

 Well it’s 7:10 PM right now at the corner of Ardmore Avenue & School  Lane. We will

 take a walk soon on a most beautiful beautiful summer day with low

 humidity nice little breeze and it’s 75° at 7:08 PM. We’re about to enter the longest days of the year in the next week I can really get used to having the sun out this much because in the winter it’s already 

 itch dark. Will be walking will come back in about the time it starts 

 etting dark. Well we finished our walk 8:30 PM. 
 e listened  to a tape commitment phobia etc. What a beautiful night for a walk commitment phobia or not it was a beautiful night for a walk. Everyone was out and it was just feeling so good to be baking in the nice evening 3° weather. Really a perfect day California weather I called.

No comments: