Sunday, June 06, 2021

Friday, June 4: New Facebook Page & I am Watching

Well I got up and had my usual diet of cereal coffee a juicy and my smoothie. I feel a lot more normal 

 oday than I had in the last few days. Anyhow I worked away and then around lunchtime I got a call from a friend of mine who told that there was a fundraising appeal on my Facebook page. I 

 mmediately leapt into action  and my friend sent me a copy of what was going

 on. It was a bit scary so I immediately told everyone not to give

 money and told to the front of ticket money to contact Facebook to get their money back or call the bank. I immediately decided that I would start a new Facebook page. I started

 a laborious tactic with my family and close friends. I didn’t have to rip off other people to get more Facebook

 friends etc. I then continued on working but I was really distracted 

 y that whole Facebook thing. 11 years of memories poof gone to the Internet hell! Pat came over and fed me some yummy dinner. I decided the point I would 

 ust take a walk in Ardmore and that’s what I did. I still have a lot of work 

 o do so I have to work a little longer sometime this weekend to catch up.  

Anyhow it’s going  be some hot weather ahead. We’ve had a bunch 

 f flaky days were it would be nice and then become cloudy again. We had thunderstorms. I took a walk in Ardmore and we had a really nice sunset. It wasn’t hot and humid. In fact it’s perfect weather because the thunderstorm came and left and swept the humidity way temporarily. I forgot home from Ardmore stayed up a little late obsessing on Facebook a little bit and and then I got tired and went to bed. That’s what I do

No comments: