Saturday, June 26, 2021

Saturday June 26: Talking & PayPal Sucks 🐮

I tried to get up early and just couldn’t do it! Pat just gets up early and goes

 to work at 10:30am. 2 friends don’t call or text me back. As of late today no word from that person. Or from the other person as well. I’m going  round the 

 house while trying to figure out what to do next cycle phone. I decided I had to go toWest Philly. Go to the coffee shop I’ve learned the lake. They allow people 
in and you can sit inside as well. Which is great. I then got up from a friend of mine she had sent $160 to me from PayPal. Found out I never got the money. I talked
 on the phone for 



 ours trying to straighten it out. I kept getting 
 hung up on and midstream. I got different 

 nswers or slightly different answers. It was all very very frustrating as hell. 

 t was nice to sip on a coffee and help me whine down a little bit. It was 

  nice day wasn’t too hot. I eventually was put on hold after they 
 or  ave my $6.03 that I owed which caused  y 
 ccount to be suspended. My friend sent it to the wrong Mark Krull and found
out she has to call Paypal. She said she 

 ould do that on Monday. I ended up going to Mike’s and hanging 

 up with him that was fine. We talked a little bit and then came home Hannigan

 talked on the phone. It may be a little warm here but Seattle Washington we were just 

 temperatures are going to go over 20° at least three days this coming week. That’s so 

 izarre. I got home and I relaxed thoroughly. I couldn’t do much video because

 I was on hold for an hour and 45 minutes at least with Paypal‘s compliance 

 epartment. I was transferred over and they just kept me on hold and I finally

 just hung up. It was an OK day nothing on the radar and about but not a bad  ay either

. I can’t believe July 4 is next weekend. My plan is to go to the shore of the Wes on 

 Saturday, July 3. I hope he doesn’t bail in the last minute. He has many, 

many, many things going on in an ongoing basis. Anything can crop up 

 nd the reason/excuse will be undeniably valid. Tell me about it. I will then 

 ave to rent a  car it’ll be a pain in the ass😞! Any rental will be stupid expensive! is the time of change as I head towards December 2021. The 1st OK part 

 as been started BUT  by no means has ended. 

No comments: