Saturday, June 26, 2021

Friday June 25: A Day to “Ring Around the Rosie.”

I awoke tired as usual. I saw the trash out front and hop to it and threw some more trash outdoors.. I am wishing upon a star that I will have more ☮️ but I have to have more gratitude for the peace I DO have! When I started working and I realized I had laundry 

  To do and I didn’t feel like doing it at home. So I took the old out on  40th St. and went towards Locust walk. While I was at the train station & some dude was crashed near the bench in Melbourne. It was 



 trange.Well I got down to 40 to the market and walk towards Locust
 walk. .  I took my laundry bag and carried it all the way to the laundromat. It was a bit

of a lift but it wasn’t too hot out. I obviously needed to do it.  I got to the U Do We Do laundromat give him laundry and told him I’d pick it up next Friday. I went to 

 VS and got a drink. I think quickly caught the hill after walking down west 

 hilly back to my place to get back to work. I worked. I got this one report

 and I didn’t get to get it done I was a little bit bummed about that. I’d like to 

 ave as much done before the weekend 
 s possible so I can ease into Monday. Usually Monday morning from just not really up for all that mess. I did however go to the friends  southwestern burial at ground. It’s a nice walk in upper Darby. It’s
a nice peaceful open space. I got a great sunset picture or two while I was on the way to the burial ground like to go there when I’m feeling kind of complected and messed up.

No comments: