Sunday, June 13, 2021

Saturday, June 12: A Trip to West Philly. I Meet an Old Friend

Well I got myself off the site been pretty drowsy. I drink by 08 my coffee and

 the way I went. I just side instead of going to Center City I will go to West Philadelphia. Some think  

that’s a weird idea and there’s not much to see there but in my head I have

 lots of memories there. I spent my formative and misspent youth there. I mostly had good times there. It was very carefree etc. etc. I have a 

 ot of my friends close by unlike now where everybody’s very much dispersed. I decided to go to the Knickerbocker café. It was formally called Earth 🌍  Cup, and Sam’s Wayback in 

 he day. I went in there and they actually allowed indoor seating but nobody was sitting inside. It was the first place it’s at fully vaccinated people don’t have to wear a mask but everybody’s

 wearing a mask so that’s what I did. I had a nice coffee since I was gettingpretty warm. It was very very tasty. I then decided to gallivanting 

 own towards Clark Park because I heard there was something going on there. I got down there and lo and behold I saw an old friend Henry. Also 

 et his lovely wife who I know from working at Elmwood district. She worked

 up in the DeLancey district. They brought the kid with them. The kid 

 as very mellow. Well just as I was hanging out in the park park I realize my 

 hone was completely dead. The battery
 died. I had a bit my friend goodbye and then went to the coffee shop and it was only for takeout only. Each coffee shop seem to have a different policy about the pandemic and wearing mask and whether they’re saying people are not.

No comments: