Tuesday, June 08, 2021

Monday, June 7: Hot AF! A Walk and Photo Session


After a weekend I woke up and it was a hot day outside. I decided I would just work work work in finish my catch-up with my 

vacation work. Why did what I had to do. Pat stop by to say hi. I agree to do a photo shoot for Lynne‘s business/practice. While I was working, I was taking care of miscellaneous things such as preparing

 my smoothie. After work, she picked me up and we went down to this little park off of Garrett Road. Before that we had a discussion. The photo shoot went

 pretty well it was a nice little park. When I came back, My ladder noxious 

 doorbell rang and I said to myself “who the hell is that?” It ended
 up being the Amazon delivery person. I was receiving an Amazon order. I got some super coffees and I got the fresh food order. Actually I got that 

 rder after I did the photograph at this park. The lady from Amazon rang the doorbell. I forgot the delivery was even coming so that was a good thing. The order came around eight.

No comments: