Wednesday, June 02, 2021

Wednesday, June 2: Ending My Vacation 😳


After a decent night of sleep, I got up for a 9 o’clock massage appointment. I had to just for 30 minutes just to concentrate on my shoulder. That was 
the plan as I was walking over there I slipped on a puddle and went flat on my back an ass. I fell in a sludge puddle so my new South Beach T-shirt was completely muddy on the back and my feet were had grime  ll over them. Fortunately I was able to rinse off the stuff and it was only on my shirt it barely got my pants which was miracle. There’s also a miracle I didn’t hurt myself. Anyway

 the massage did the trick and I came back to Larry‘s place. I then thought I’d check out Walgreens and CVS 

 or super coffee. Walgreens didn’t have it so I decide to go to CVS. I asked 

 he manager if he had it he said no but they had some. I couldn’t believe it! The manager said that’s a delivery just came in it was believable because there was a Pepsi truck outside. Well, came 

 ack happy with my two super coffees and got caught up on yesterday‘s blog 

 osting which I didn’t write up and I got myself packed. Larry‘s going to  


 drive me there around 3:15 PM. I’m going to  get there plenty early unlike 


 hat I did when I was in Philly. I tried to go onto my Facebook account but again

 it failed. I thought I can get through by using different but it wants me to 

 create a new account. I even did search friends my contacts on Facebook 
  didn’t find anything which is absolutely bogus. I had lunch and been relaxing as of 1:27 PM. We went to see the Manatee place but it was closed. It’s located

 right near the power company. I think the power company sponsors it. It’s now 3:09 PM we’re
in downtown Palm Springs or downtown West Palm Springs and I’m having one of my super coffees. I have two Pepsi‘s that either I’m 
NOT going 2 drink them both or just drink one and threw the other one out before I board the plane. Because they don’t allow anything more than 4 ounces. I just wanted to tell you I got the fastest Wi-Fi speeds I’ve ever seen in my life at this
airports. It is now 5:50 PM we are taxiing towards the runway. I’m in the very back seat at a window seat. I had to make two people move from here get on the plane. My bag is being checked 
 because they ran out of overhead space. This plane is packed and they are 
enforcing the mask mandate on the plane. This is a 5:53 PM departure time. The plan  landed around 819 and we’re docked at the airport perfect. I have till about 840 to catch the airport line to get 

 e to 30th St. by 9 PM. Do you think it takes forever to do is everybody to grab  the overhead luggage in to get out. I’m at the very tail end of the plane at the

 window so I’ll be one of the last people off this flight. I also have to wait for luggage because they didn’t have enough room in the overhead compartment 
 on this plane was packed. It’s 77° in Philly and cloudy. Well we arrived right on time and I was able to pick up my luggage and make the train with two minutes to spare. I’m taking airport train to 30th St. I’m expected to be there by 9 PM. Well, I made it on time and I was able to grab my bag and make the 840 airport line to 30th St. I was picked up there and I was at Ardmore had dinner

No comments: