Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Tuesday, June 29: Continue the WEIRD🤪


Well today’s not like yesterday at where I was pretty goddamn

 tired that’s tired as yesterday maybe but still pretty goddamn tired. I thought with 

 aypal today again actually my friend was fighting Paypal for me. She’s in Mexico and she tried to send me 160 bucks but my account shows nothing 
 and she’s trying to get her money back. That was fun. I seem to be on the phone a lot talking to friends and answering text messages 
back-and-forth. I neglected one report I forgot

 to turn it in I was only missing one district but I frantically trying to get that 

 ogether as well as another one with only like six names but I kept digging

 and snorting
 around and I did miss two referrals somehow. Pacific Northwest is from something under unbelievable heat wave for the temperatures 

 re over 100°. That area never gets super hot or super cold they’re calling it a “heat dome.” Well it’s time for a really stupid activity and  somebody pulled to get a picture 

 f themselves. The Tour de France started and this woman wanted to get a picture of herself and blocked one of the cyclists which caused a chain reaction accident. You can see it above.

No comments: