Sunday, June 13, 2021

Sunday, June 13: Lake Galena in ☮️ Valley


I got up in time to eat breakfast drink coffee and think about maybe the future and not so much the past or the future. I’m going to the peace Valley and Lake Galena up near 

 ew Britain Pennsylvania and paddle boating. When I did it to get up was get myself prepared catch up on blogging and watch a couple YouTube videos. I almost lost track of time again but fortunately I  gave myself at 

 east 10 minutes to get ready. I arrived and we talked for a while and I had a super coffee to wake my ass up. Is now 12:37 PM  we’re going to  leave for real this time.Well we took the scenic route then to the Pennsylvania Turnpike via the blue route. We got up there two piece Valley. The lake was really nice
 they had paddleboats canoes and those things you stand up enroll yourself. We went with the paddleboat because the paddle boats are I think
 easiest.
We had four hours of use paddle boat. It was pretty chill. I got some

 half decent pictures the clouds were there most of the time . We did get  some sun in 

 he middle of the day that was pretty warm. Then the clouds took over 

 or the rest ofthe time. Most of the time we just floated. We saw some people but it wasn’t 

 idiculously crowded. It is out-of-the-way. It’s kind of close to Doylestown

 north of Newhope. I accidentally backed into something and made a dent in the damn car

 and broke the cover the tail lights of God only knows how much that’s gonna cost.  

Next I got some gas just in the nick of time. We are running on fumes. It’s now 7:36 PM  & we just got back I’m just feeling a little anxious but nothing 

 utside my own self caused it. We’re now going to take a walk before it gets dark. We put away a few things and took care of business. It’s now 8:10 PM and  We went  4 a walk all through Ardmore 

 ll the way into Havertown practically it was a very nice night for a walk 
since it 
 as much cooler and a nice breeze. Next we watched grumpy old man and I had a bunch of pizza bunch of frozen pizza that is. I also had a bunch of smoothies so I’m pretty full. It was an adventure for sure.

No comments: