Thursday, June 17, 2021

Thursday, June 17: Picture Perfect Weather

Hello World . How are you today. Today 
 in the Delaware Valley it’s beautiful!!!  It’s  73°, low humidity with a light breeze. The last 2 days have been picture perfect. I’m taking a little time off work today to spend a little time drinking  coffee outside. It’s one of my hobbies. I just saw this advertisement on a truck  for a company called Iron Mountain. “Secure   Distraction You Can Trust.“ in the news in the inside world of jurisprudence 

the Supreme Court decided 7-2 to uphold the affordable care act commonly called “Obamacare.“ The Affordable Care Act survives third Supreme Court challenge, 

   The key issue was whether a 2017 decision by Congress to remove the penalty
for not buying health insurance — the so-called individual mandate — meant that the law was unconstitutional and should be wiped from the  books. Well after lunch I 

 worked on the MA work support list that came in. I ended up finishing that around 3:45 PM. I sent it out. I was glad to get that 
one. I know I had

 to catch up on stuff today because tomorrow I am off from work.  Anyhow after work I talked on the phone and then took a nap for about 



  half hour. Pat fed me some lunch homemade burrito. It was very good I  was really tired. All that sunshine. I can’t really complain though. I think you said I would 
 isit Mike downtown. Always have a nice time hanging out. Well I got there and hung out for a little while outside then I called them and said I was there. We talked

 for a long time and then my friend talk to him for all about an hour about 
different stuff. I thought it was a useful conversation. I think got home around 11:00 PM and had 

 omething to eat because I had a late lunch and I had a very very late dinner. 
the last two days have been the best days that you can have in Philadelphia. It’s 

 n the mid 70s, low humidity, and a nice breeze.🌞🎉😌 I don’t get

 that combination that often these parts. I called California weather. 


No comments: