Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Wednesday, May 19: Summertime Heat


I managed to get myself up in time to eat a quick breakfast in Castile bus out to Ardmore early in the morning. I’ll be dropping off my friend off for a procedure.  

I didn’t look at the temperature but it’s gonna be 88° before it’s all over. I caught the bus which meandered all the way around like a hospital in Wynnewood shopping center. I arrived around



  9:07 AM. In the Philly DA race, Larry Krasner won in a landslide. and the legislature is going to have its way with emergency decorations course   Republicans got 2 bills passed😱😩  well I took

 a little nap and then I drove her to the hospital dropped her off and came back home. I wiped off a lot of work in about 2 1/2 hours which was good. And then took lunch and
picked her up from the Lincoln Hall and brought her back home. She was in good shape and that was a good thing. I had some lunch

 and I felt kind of anxious so I decided I take a little stroll. It’s really nice out. It’s warm but the humidity is low. I’m staying out of the sun because I had too much sun yesterday. 
 think I do that once every year where I just get a little bit too much sun. I’ll be vigilant from now on because that shit is dangerous. We know that 
nowadays 

 s compared to the 70s when getting burnt wasn’t a big deal because you turned nice and brown and you looked good. Least I  thought it look good and so did everyone else with the suntan.

No comments: