Saturday, May 01, 2021

Saturday, May 1: Cleaning Windows 🪟 Picking Up a Photograph and Meeting a Friend


I tried to wake up in time for the 8 o’clock men’s but I was way too tired. Also figured I needed the rest. Well when I did get up, Pat  was leaving for work like a  well disciplined
man that he is.  I looked out my bedroom window and realize how disgusting Lee dirty the windows are so I clean the window in my bedroom and then proceeded to clean the  The window in 
 the kitchen. Those two windows I use the most. I then looked at the front door that I exit the house and noticed how disgusting the screen 
was. I took off the screen and cleaned the windows
 I was going to try to wind up in the windows to clean them but they’re pretty well wedged tightly and I didn’t wanna break it. So I cleaned   the inside 

 nd the outside. There is so much dirt piled on the ledge. It look like somebody wanted to try to plant a little grass there it was so much dirt. I  decided that I wouldn’t put the screen back on. I was 

 nly able to get the screen off because I found some pliers. There’s no reason 

 4 the screen to bethere because the windows never get 

 opened anyway. I think Pat would
be amenable to that. I enjoy doing that and I never get in the mood. That’s the first time the windows have

 been clean since I moved in two years ago. Lord knows how long it’s been since they’ve been cleaned. Well of course that made me late for my 12 o’clock pick up of my photograph

. Well I picked up my photograph and decided to walk up Locust Street between 13th and Broad Street. I just caught up on some of my blogging which was good 

 ecause I have been three or four days behind. I talked on the phone various times  along that way. I just need to find a public bathroom and then start planning

 my trip to King of Prussia to meet my friend. Well, I didn’t find a public  bathroom but I may do. Mine are back in the 30s at JFK and catching

 the 124 bus which took me right up to golf mills. It ran pretty well  and I arrived on time. We 

went to the lemon and hung out for awhile. The weather 
 warmed up nicely. I then had a decaf coffee mellowed out for a while. I didn’t attempted to take the 124 back at 7:41 PM. The bus didn’t come show up at all and I was there in plenty of time and then I had to look up 

 here the The Norristown high-speed line wants to see if it was in walking distance. And lo and behold it was it was only nine minute walk  the same distance is from my place to 69th St. terminal. 

 ell this train supposed to take me right to 69th St. and then I can either just walk from 69th St. or catch the EL for one stop but I think I’ll just walk I’ll just be glad to get my ass home. Want to 

 o that I  ave some business to attend to then I hope I can relax after that. The weather was very ideal

. Warm during the day and cozy at night.

No comments: