Friday, May 07, 2021

Friday, May 7: Late Start. Online Training and Clouds ☁️


After staying up way late last night, I eat I did my wake up sign in in and then taking a 30 minute nap to get myself through the  ay. It 
was a good thing I did work yesterday because I found out I had to do six online modules for this migration from Skype to Microsoft teams. Those teams online 

 rainings are so boring it was really mindbending. what was also mind-bending. I  was  trying to order through Amazon 

 rime and running out of delivery times so I couldn’t order. I got some help and that got me at least one of the orders. The other 
order  is not 
 coming in yet due to supplement. It’s a a about  8:00 PM I’m taking a walk and the first

 hint of the rain to come are starting to be noticed. The sky is really thick gray. 
I talked about my personal issues for a while on the phone. You know I am not going to certain meetings growing up etc. etc. I just not much in the mood these days. Anyhow, 
I had some of my Indian food I had saved up had yogurt and got an order in for my juices 
which was good. Also  One of my large orders did manage to  ome in last night around 630. I picked it up and put it all away. Tomorrow another big order  is coming. I got a 

 heck out what the deal is for Mother’s Day and what my brothers doing or not doing I don’t  want to look 👀 like social outcast 

to my family. I do plan to 
go to the shore the very end of June early July I believe it’s like the second or third it’s the weekend of that month.

No comments: