Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Wednesday, May 26: 🥵‘N Humid w/ Errands & Talk


I woke up today and did some work and then during my lunch hour I got myself pack for my trip to Florida. I think I got everything. Including my hat. Later on today
around 615 I left it on the bus on the way to Ardmore but that’s another story. Anyhow I got caught up  on my work and talked on the phone for various people. My friend looks like she’ll
 be able to go back to Macgomery County. She got good news via the email. That is very good news for the populace at large. I then got really hot 

 nd sweaty while packing and got very agitated. It was kind of a pain in the ass 

 eing all agitated. I did manage to pick up my laundry from the laundromat

 and get a ride from Pat. I got really lucky that I happen to ask 

 for money he owed me and got a ride back from the laundromat right away.
 That save me a whole lot of time. That time and energy I really did need later on that that today. I’ve been caught the bus the 103 bus  to 
 Ardmore PA. It went smoothly but the
problem is I put my head down for a minute and then stuffed

 it inside my backpack. I got another hat that I was going to return but I’m not

 gonna return it now. It’s black which is a problem in Florida

 with all the heat but I’ll live. It’s now 6:20 PM and feeling a little sprinkle he raindrops starting already.

No comments: