Sunday, May 09, 2021

Saturday, May 9: Mother’s Day Afternoon Rain☔️


Hey! After crashing on the futon I finally got out of bed around five and went back to the normal bed. I really slept hard and had 
 really oddball dream but it was really intense. I got up around 930 thinking that I better call Dave and see what’s going on for  Mother’s Day. He always 

 nows what’s going on and what we should do. I called him and he said try to get the media and I  got there on a  10:30 AM Route 101  trolley. I made

 it without three minutes to spare. I was going to try to make the 10 o’clock trolley
 I couldn’t make it. I noticed that Pat couldn’t get his car started 

so he took his motorcycle to work. Anyhow I arrived in media and David pick me up near Spasso‘s restaurant. We then went trucking around all over the place looking for a place would sell flowers. Believe it or not either they were closed or they didn’t have  any flowering plants. I think we were out for at least 40 minutes looking for flowers. 

 e eventually found the flowers and my mom was still to recuperate of ring of riddle. We 

 alled to make a reservation because you have to. When

 we got there we dropped off the flowers and they told us that they were “booked” so 

 ou weren’t able to see our own mom on Mother’s Day. It was

 frustrating. But hopefully they’ll give her the flowers sooner than later. We then went back to Dave’s house 
and I picked 

 p a couple of signs for Debbie for court of common pleas. I’m gonna put a spike in front of the house.  Pat  rarely goes to the front but I wonder if he says anything

 when he finds out. It’s now 1:20 PM I’m waiting for the 1:30 PM Media trolley to take me down to 69th St. And then I’m supposed to go for a walk but right now it’s

 sprinkling. Hopefully it was just state is sprinkling so we can take a walk and I put on  my hat that I just got. What’s up to 1 PM.  Beside the ranting old man 
that was on for a couple stops the trolley trip back was smooth and uneventful. There were 2 people  on the trolley  
which was nice.  Looks like the rain held off for

 now. We need to pick up my food is supposed to be delivered between

  9 AM  to 11. I left the house at 10:20 AM in the packages weren’t there so I’m sure they 

 didn’t now. And then going to get a little cereal because 

  really just had one bar and a banana to eat so far and I was in a big hurry. When I 

 looked at the schedule and the best route was taking Norristown
 my speed line for 69th St. terminal. So that would leave at 2:45 PM and get me there around 3:02 PM. That was into the best route. I went ahead 
and cook 
some mini samosas put them in a bag and brought them with me. Also had a banana and apple some juice. Why arrive there around 3:04 a PM and I got picked

 up around 3:10 PM came back to Ardmore. Well we hung out for a while in Ardmore. I finished off my juicing my small samosas I brought with me. It’s pretty chilly out but the rain has held off. It is now 504 we just arrived in Manyunk for our walk. For the walk was fine. It started reading on the way back we were halfway done the walk back towards the car. It didn’t ring too hard so we weren’t soaked or anything. Came back mellowed out ate a whole quart of yogurt and had this pita bread turnover thing which is really good and filling. I think I’m hungry because I really didn’t have a lot of breakfast first thing in the morning so I was rushing off to make it to media. It’s now 8:27 PM we listen to Esther Parell and now Barack Obama‘s next. When you listen to his podcast. Next is a movie and then heartland. I eventually will get home later this evening.

No comments: