Tuesday, May 04, 2021

Tuesday, May 4: Sunny Day Work


Well I woke up extra early today. I woke up about 6:20 AM. I figured I wanted to eat breakfast hit the meeting and get some work done 


nd get a Headstart on things. My goal is to try to be as clear up as possible so I can have a mild 

 ednesday. I had good concentration 

 or work today and I was glad of that. I print out some pictures for Pat and I just plugged

 away at work. I didn’t go outside until proximately 7:45 PM or so. Well to 

  Nobody’s  surprise, I guess, Derek Choven is appealing his murder conviction. He is the policeman who was convicted last month of murder for killing George Floyd 

 n Minneapolis Minnesota last year. it’s going to appeal his three guilty 


 erdicts. We got some work done so I just wanted them to go to the cemetery

 and get a nice walk in there. It was looking really nice with everything

 turned green and flowering. I stayed there for about 45 minutes shadow little 

 it walk around a little bit etc. I got some really nice pictures and that’s a good thing to have.  I think I had 

 too much time on my hands but that got nipped in the bud. I have to watch out
 for bullshit on the Internet sometimes. Overall was a pretty good day I can’t complain much. It was pretty chill so that’s all that mattered in this day and age of Covid that we’re STILL in!

No comments: