Sunday, May 23, 2021

Sunday May 23: 90° in Ship Bottom 🥵


I got up &I had my breakfast and talk to Pat for a bit. He had to get my backpack out of the car that he has so I can get my suntan lotion for the trip down 

 o the beach. I then picked up the rental car. That was in adventure. At 30th St. they have a rental car section so I went there. There was this woman was griping & complaining. She was holding up the 
 line like crazy complaining that the car was dusty on the outside and the bumper was detached or something like that. The trip down was uneventful I got to charge my phone via the USB and I got to listen to my music. We arrived on the island at 3:16 PM. Realize 
 hat we didn’t have a towel so going to go by overprice tile here. Calnan we’re told that the mask mandate ends in two days. Presumably in time for   Memorial Day weekend. This will truly Oli

 e the test if enough people are vaccinated because people are  going to go out. They did last year even though we’re not midst of it so this year they’re really going2 go out even

with the high gas prices. After that I realize that I forgot a plastic spoon when I went to Joeys to change in my bathing suit. Also I had to come back and get 2 slices. I’m going on 
probably use the restroom again as well it’s now 4:14 PM and I successfully got my slices and it’s gonna start cooling off I can
already feel cooling off a little bit but it’s still
pretty warm outside. It’s now 5:36 PM I’ve been chilling on the beach it’s still pretty

 warm out but we got a nice breeze out here. Well in life outside the

 luxurious beach we have an event that will truly grow side anybody with two

 brain cells. The Qanon groupies are having a conference in Dallas Texas featuring Sidney Powell and Michael Flynn amongst 

 ther luminaries oh!😳🤪. It’ll be like the twisted Woodstock for the 

 rump generation. What can I say god darn!! Well we left the beach and 

 ecided take a walk down Bayview Avenue. Of course I walk by the 6215 Bayview 

 ve. and the Brant Beach club. They were having a wedding there. Somebody 

 ollapsed on the floor and the police and ambulance came as we were 

walking by. Then it was time to check out the sunset. It was a pretty

 good one I must say. It’s pretty mild but the temperatures are

 going to go down a bit starting tomorrow. Well it’s 10:51 PM I just

 pulled in could you get something to drink at the Rite Aid I’m really thirsty

 just  driving all the way home. Got my 
 uicy and then we headed back and I’m just sitting here looking at all the wonderful pictures on a very spectacularly nice day. It’s the 

 first nice day since it last summer. I went twice before on cloudy/rainy overcast days in the fall and early spring. Tomorrow starts

  Monday and I have to return the rental car.  When we got back to Ardmore, smoothie was made. It’s a good way to end the day after eating pizza for dinner.

No comments: