Saturday, May 29, 2021

Friday May 28: 1st Full Day in Florida Facebook Hacked

Well this morning I woke up and I got myself a nice Lexington Florida 

 assage. I had the person emphasize my right shoulder which is still nagging me and causing me a problem. They really knew 
that they were talking about as they were doing it. He said he had a damaged but it’s now in the midst of healing. After that, Larry picked me up and we went to 

 uno Beach. That beach was beautiful. It was postcard beautiful. The water had a coral Caribbean feel to it. I met a young

 woman who was an entrepreneur who runs a swim club. After a while we left the beach and we had a  quick lunch. I had one of my burritos I 

 ought and Larry had some sardines. We then drove out to pick up Veronica to work and hung out for a little bit while we waited for her to come out. We went to

 lace called Raki Tiki Bar. It was an outdoor place with a roof and it was very 

 ellow. I had myself some tacos and a couple Pepsi‘s. It was $10 for 

 wo happy hour food specials. Happy hour there is 3 PM to 7 PM. After that we went to  Harold’ Coffee Shop. It’s in a section called Northwood District   It had some

 art galleries nice little stores. It was nice but it was a pretentious it’s sort of like a mini version of N. 3rd St. without  the tall buildings. It’s a beautiful day the sun was out the whole entire day.

 Really from what I hear has some shitty rainy weather for the next 2 to 3 days. 

We hung out there along with Larry‘s friend Rob and his dog. We walked around for a 

 hile I got some decent photos. On the way back, I got a notice from Facebook that somebody’s trying to hack into my account. 
 apparently from Washington state they were trying 

 o get in. I then went to a whole bullshit session with Facebook. Somebody

 hacked my account and got into my email and they changed my 

 mail addresses. I attempted to call Pat get my composition book with all 
my passwords. I couldn’t get a hold of him. I haven’t got on the phone and had a 

 isunderstanding and attempted to watch Blue Bloods. It was kind of a stressful way to end a perfectly beautiful day in Florida. I decided 

 o forget about it and go to bed. Took me a while to get rested but eventually
 I did go to sleep. Facebook is so unbelievably 
 sinine they don’t make it any easier you can’t call them and you can’t send an email to them for them to try to solve the problem. I have 



 1 years on that goddamn site so, I’m hoping Pat will find the password book 

 therwise I’m just off Facebook for a little while. Anyway that

 was my day and interesting one I want to get a while that’s for sure. here are the screenshots I got on Facebook. I haven’t been able to use them to help 

 yself out. The only thing I’m gonna miss is the SEIU Facebook page or I got really good information



No comments: