Saturday, May 08, 2021

Saturday, May 8: Up Early, Going Downtown 4 Visit & Genius Bar


Hello there. It’s a cloudy day with sprinkles and drizzle so far. I decided that I would go downtown and maybe go to the Genius Bar
and visit a friend. Maybe I’ll even do something else I don’t know 

 yet. All I know is that tomorrow is Mother’s Day and I need to be prepared for that. I did pick up my laundry

 and I didn’t use Uber which I thought was a good idea yeah I saved like 15 bucks because Uber‘s  getting more and more expensive because I think the companies taking the subsidy so 



 hey can pay their ploys better and people are hooked on it. Well so far the rain 
has held off that’s a 2:45 PM. I got myself

 a Gyro sandwich and then ate it. I’ve been visiting my friend Mike

 for a while. Now I’m going to go to AT&T store and get a extra wire because phones about to run out of battery again. I did it for the hood and I’ll do it again  well, hang out at 

 ike’s for little while and that was fun. I went to Starbucks and hung out there for a while

 waiting for the Genius Bar. And then walked around for a while and my phone died 

 o I missed my Genius Bar appointment trying to make another one

. I also have to find a bathroom in the bathroom available for the Barnes and Noble. There’s a pro tip for anyone walking around with how square basically people sit inside the place they have a bathroom if there’s just pick up there’s no bathroom. It’s still a Covid will be living we just are in it.

No comments: