Tuesday, May 04, 2021

Monday, May 3: Rain ☔️ and Work

After staying up way past my bedtime I rolled out of bed and thought I’d get to work and then 

 ake a nap but I can do that. There’s a bunch of stuff that came down the 

 ipeline. One of  of those things for two reports that had 30 and 16 Ames each. I worked on the one a little bit 

 t the crack of dawn and the other one I started after I went through all the emails

 I missed. It started to rain often on all day. I did open the window a little 

 it because it was warm and a little bit humid. I was pretty tired but I muscle

 through as I can do sometimes. 
 at bought me some early  inner of meatless spaghetti and meatballs and I then took a nice pretty long nap and I felt a little bit better. I walked into Indian store got a couple things and that was about it. I wasn’t in the mood to blog very much.

No comments: