Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Tuesday, May 11: Work and a Road Trip


Hello. Well I got up on time for the sunrise meeting which was good. They’re working on hybrid meetings where some people go to the 
meeting and someone still stay on zoom so other people from outside of Philadelphia
 Pennsylvania and people live in Canada and still go to the meetings. 

 re-opening seems to be getting closer in many ways. The cities making announcement today and the state is already made a 
 statement. The state

 says it’s going to re-open everything or remove all restrictions except for mask wearing effective 
May 31 some people want to changed 

 o before May 31 May 31 happens to be memorial day this year. I kept putting me at work for a while. But 
 then offered to include me in a ride down to Bridgeton to John’s place and fix his door on his car it was very nice ride. The rain held off. I talk to the cardiologist
 via an appointment it was decided that I would take 20 mg of Staten daily to lower 

my cholesterol. I  thought I was totally in agreement with that because I’ve 

 een above 200 cholesterol forever my mom and high cholesterol count of 215.

 We arrived in Bridgeton Patrick and Jon started to work on Pats front door 

 which did not open from the inside of the car.  Densie then showed

 up and helped her to bring in the groceries she had bought for the family

 and their 2 goats. I t talked to her for a bit and then hit the head. I then 

 ejoined the fellas who finished fixing Pat’s door. I talked to a friend about 

 teleworking stuff which is now a hot topic since we are going 

 to be sent back to the district soon. It’s on 50 7:53 PM it appears we may 

 even eat over here. Because I’m pretty damn hungry. I prefer 

 to head home sooner than later but that’s really out of my hands since I don’t havea car here I’m riding in the old Camry. Well now it’s 8:06 PM and next thing you know I’m gonna have to get a charger for my phone. I bought the cord but didn’t bring the charger. Problem is there’s dogs and the dogs make it hard just to walk into the house. So we have to figure something out.

No comments: