Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Monday, May 24: Discussions and Returning a Rental Cae


Well kids today was just tired. Too tired to remember I had a study too tired to blog until the next day. I was not in my element I really wasn’t. I got some 

 ork done barely. I talked on the phone I mumble to myself. I’m looking forward to going to Florida. I don’t know if I’m really ready for that kind of heat. I kind of 

 ike this cool weather we have I can wear a shirt I can open the windows  and I can listen to the market Frankford line. The main thing I did is I returned the 

 ental car but I was unable to give myself time to pick up my laundry they need
 to pick up. I got through my work texted people and got a little bit of food and had a discussion. I was dog tired by the end of  the night so I decided I would go to bed 

 t a decent hour so I don’t feel like crap and I can call Penn about the study. Oh in 

 he real news Marjorie Taylor green with an E compared mask wearing 

 andates and vaccination mandates as equal to wearing a gold star Jewish star during the holocaust. She is such a flaming turd I can’t even take it. Are YouTube and it’s analog system showed

 me a video of North Korean troops marching to the beat of Saturday night fever soundtrack from the Bee Gees. The song was Stayin Alive. Then I saw this video with an animation of Karl Marx dancing with the hammer and sickle and bright red. It was bizarre but it was fun

No comments: