Thursday, May 06, 2021

Thursday, May 6: Work Center City & Dinner Out


Well I got up in time for the sunrise and that was a good thing. It was a beginners meeting and I’m enjoying going back to those  meetings. I’m comfortable there kind of like an old

 shoe. After the meeting a few of us chatted and I saw prototype for a computer that can do zoom meetings 

 efficiently. It is pictured in this blog I don’t quite understand the 



 technology of it all but look pretty cool Anyhow after the meeting I started work a little bit early and signedin at 9 o’clock. I caught up on my daily referrals for the last two days 

 nd worked on the food stamp reports. Anyhow it was a nice day and I decided that   I needed to go outside search what I did. Had my smoothie my coffee and 

 as ready to go outside. After I came back started on my report which came in about 330 in the evening/afternoon. It’s a little shorter because I only had to answer the questions

 with it indicator of the number three. I then visited my friend Mike and that 

 as cool I had some lunch with him. After that, I relaxed and then I 

 alled Wayne and he’s going to pick me up and we’re gonna go out to have 

 exican Dentistry Garden Street. It’s a place called Juneau. I’ve

 never heard of it. But we went in there and it was crowded but it was all outdoor

 service safe. The service was good and the food. It’s pretty damn tasty. We just

 chilled out in the nice atmosphere. When I then eventually walked out and paid our bill. There was a temple graduations. We sat next to some parents 

 ver graduate. They graduate the 2020 in the 2021 classes together because

 they couldn’t have the diploma walk last year due to the Covid-19z  pandemic. 

 e didn’t drop me off at the Broad Street line at Spring Garden  and of course I couldn’t enter on the one side so I waited a bit and cut the Broad Street

 line to the EL. I got home and Pat was just about to go out to walk his 

 og valley green so I turned around and 
 oin him. Part of me just wants to stay home and lay down but I decided what the hell I’ll join for a little peaceful walk out in the woods at Fairmount Park. That’s what we did. It is now 848 and Pat found a

No comments: