Thursday, May 13, 2021

Thursday, May 13:: Life w/ No Masks IF Fully Vaccinated


Well the best thing I can say about today is it this news just came out! Fully-vaccinated Americans can return to life without masks, CDC says.  t’s hard to 
believe what I just read since I’ve gotten so used to wearing a mask everywhere I go. They said outdoors is OK without a mask. Last night actually went inside 

  place I was with fully vaccinated people where you go bastard you felt really 

 eird but it wasn’t a big crowd. Exceptions are airplanes hospitals   And nursing homes. THIS article popped up while I was On the phone discussing life 
matters. I then took a nap and I’m now going to go get my Staten drugs finally. Earlier before I found out about the news about mass, I went out with Pat to 

 Fairmount Park. Boy was a beautiful day was also the first day I  noticed  that nobody outside was wearing masks. The 
previous CDC instruction said that didn’t have to wear masks outside. This is truly big news. It’s quite unbelievable. Here’s president Joe Biden‘s remarks about rhis!  I didn’t
 

get all that much work done but I got enough done I suppose. Not sure why the font got all funky and large in the earlier part of this blog post but whatever. 

 nd I picked up my prescription for my Staten to lower my cholesterol. I 

 uess it was due since I’m almost 60 years old. It’s just
  one a day  can take it with or without food. I just have to remember to take it every day probably for the rest of my conscious 

 days. Yesterday was quite eventful and stressful and long but spring is here. No BS can take away that fact. I will be going back to 

 ork in July. I hope the mask mandate for sitting in the office goes away by then. Next thing is the trip to Florida May 27

No comments: