Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Tuesday, May 18: Primary Day in the Blazing Sun🪐


Good morning I was hungry so I got up early ate and went back to bed. I put a funny title at first called Beta Male Orbiter 🪐  What that means 
s there’s a guy name Sandman. He’s l part of this movement call MGTOW They don’t like women somebody  hurt them in their childhood. Anyway enough of that 
 crap, I am ready to go to my brothers To help with his wife’s campaign for judge today. Anyhow, I want to get there by eight but 
won’t get there by nine now. Anyhow it’s a beautiful day for doing this. 

 t’s not cold and windy or rainy. It’s not even cloudy out either which is a bonus. 

 ell I arrived at my brothers place. He didn’t know was gonna walk 

 ll the way to his place. But it was such a nice day. I hung at his house and was 

 ble to get my phone charged a little bit which was good. I’m going to

 have to have this phone charged up in order to make arrangements

 about my friends car which broke down in the middle of the night.

 Anyway, I’ve been assigned to go to Marple. So I’m going to be dropped off there

 with these handouts. Not sure how long I’ll stay there but if worse 

 omes to worse I’ll Uber myself away I don’t know yet. It’s now 1007. I got good news 

  was approved by my supervisor for my time off with no hassles. 

 ell I’m at the Paxon Hollow middle school here in Marple Newtown. The place I’m 

 tanding for ballots is blazing in sunshine  I got a run in the shade when there’s nobody here 

 therwise I’ll get massive sunburn because the sun is really blazing. It’s not hot it’s very very comfortable and low humidity but that’s 11:02 AM it is screaming sunshine. Time is truly standing still right now for me. I don’t know anybody and it’s only so much phone can be his entertainment. I just have to try to stay 
 n the shade..   This one woman brought a dog name Rita which was so cute. What a beautiful sweet dog. It’s now 7:26 PM. I left the   place and the last hour or so we’ve been running around from 

  place to   place with a pitstop at the Wawa for something to drink and a soft pretzel. My blue off doing anything else tonight except going home and talking on the phone eventually. I got definitely got close to getting sunburnt standing out there I didn’t think of a hat nor sunscreen I don’t know why but I just didn’t. Tomorrow’s gonna be a event full as well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I’m just a juicy Homeslice living day after day after day and it’s today is Wednesday, May 19