Friday, May 14, 2021

Friday, May 14: Mask Requirements Still Around


Good day everybody. I woke up feeling pretty old today I had one of my old days my ear hurt my jaw hurt and I was stiff all over 
so I took my sweet time warming up to work and warming up my breakfast. Around 11 o’clock I started feeling human. I didn’t go to my 7:15 AM meeting otherwise I would just be ridiculously

 tired. I just got my list because I called my supervisor and 

 ontact my coworker to get the list out for me. So I got it in the afternoonand almost got it done in time for work. I’m gonna send it first thing in the

 morning on Monday. I really shouldn’t be sending after 5 PM because you know. Anyhow after the exciting news about the CDC most places are maintaining their
mask mandates. 

 rivate industry has the right to manage their business as they see fit at this time to come with a Pennsylvania
 going to require mass at their workplace is for the time 

 eing. I’m hoping by mid to end of July they were relax them by the time I get back from teleworking. It’s a nice 
day outside and  I went outside to walk around & contemplate and I really did talk on the phone.MA work support I want to try to get it done in the afternoon and send it before five but I’ll send it first thing Monday morning. I remember
that I only have to do indicator three not the one in twos. That really save me a lot of time probably save me two hours of data entry.   I didn’t
 know what to do with myself but  I was in the mood to walk and call people I haven’t talked to in a while. That’s what I did a lot more home I just left messages on text. I was going to go downtown but I don’t feel like blowing money on a non-pay Friday. I think I might go shopping online.

No comments: