Friday, May 21, 2021

Friday, May 21: A Day 👽

Good day everybody I was pretty tired so I got up a little bit later than I wanted to. I have a sleep blow off the 7:15 AM meeting. I think that as a good idea since I have a lot of work to do. Anyhow,

 I saw this story on an email that I got. It was about whether strip clubs are entitled to SBA money.  That’s the small business administration and the Covid relief money  for businesses. Anyhow that’s the deal so far. It’s now 11:43 AM. Pat got a haircut for the first time in 14 months. That since the pandemic  started. Still has 

 lenty of hair but it’s a lot neater. What a contrast it was OMG. He’s pleased with it. It’s Friday  and you know they just put all kinds 

 of funky stuff on the computer. It’s sunny outside I need to take a shower rinse my dishes etc. well I had to do more work before   thought about taking a shower. ELECT  
sent two more

 reports but the good thing is I did one of them already. The other one I had to 

 dd category so I just ripped off the old one from March. The list is shorter thank goodness. I think

 I might leave a little bit early and visit Mike at least go downtown and 
pretend it’s normal in someway. I don’t know sometimes it’s really hard for me to leave my job even though it’s nice outside just for the i’m getting everything done. Anyhow, it was a really nice 
way out. It was also pretty warm. It was basically summertime weather do you know the kind of weather you want to go to 
the shore or take a road trip for. I decided to 

 ead into the city and walk around a bit and then I am planning to visit Mike. I did my walking around and then I hung out with Mike for a while.

No comments: