Thursday, May 20, 2021

Thursday May 20: Work, LM Payers and Walking

Check out this guide for the post pandemic world
Good morning everybody in this big vast world we live in. I got up early enough to go to the sunrise. Somebody had a cow in the background 

and I learned about

 the hip word “SUS.” It’s a shortened version of saying suspect.   I suppose it sounds A lot cooler saying “SUS” then “suspect”. 

 ell I got couple of new reports that came late in the day as per 

 sual that I have to work on.  The man upstairs is a little bit busy. I will start work soon. You can see by the district attorney vote map the conservative areas 
 or areas where police live. The great north east and south Philly mostly in a little bit of Port Richmond as well. Anyhow I’m plugging 

way into the cases I was not able to process for various reasons. It’s already getting warm. We’re gonna have some summer for this week.
Today I have no 
 appointments to run around two. I should pick up my laundry though. Well Pats going to get his haircut today at Sharon’s. I’m curious how she’s doing. I talk on the phone a little bit I’m 

 orking on my car for a list it’s getting towards lunch. Lunchtime. We listen to Mr. Moonlight
 by the Beatles. It’s an unusual song we listen to a version from 1962 which really rocked unlike the album version which is super milquetoast it’s 
 ind of  scary.  nd it’s actually on anthology one which I have put up here on my block. Speaking of YouTube friend of mine had a videotape of a funny thing happened on the way to the forum 
performed the 1981 at Laura Mary high school. I am an act two and several of my friends were in this production when we were seniors in high school. Quality is not bad considering it was 40 years ago. It’s unbelievable to see the stuff

No comments: