Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Wednesday, May 12: Work & Packages Arrive and West Chester


Well I got up this morning in time for the sunrise. The speaker with someone I was familiar with. He’s very active in the group and
has been active  about 4 years. After that I ate breakfast had a smoothie and started to work. I ended up talking to my friend for a while 
talking about her 
transfer from Bucks County to Macgomery County. They gave

 her a very condescending bullshit email in response. There’s really nothing

she can do except put in for a transfer and just wait. I have my doubts it’s going to

 happen but you manage to make it work last time. I heard the rumor on the 

 acebook page there was a freeze going on so on a sweater. 

 eanwhile back in the real world, Liz Cheney got booted out of the GOP leadership  because she didn’t follow the dictates 

 f the big lie that Trump was cheated out of being president and the election  


was stolen.  She came out firing on both cylinders Good for her. Liz Cheney's ouster should alarm all fact-based Americans who believe in our country !!! Also 

 as prices are going up because of the Russian have a power supplier. It’s also 

 due to because of heightened demand due to things being re-open slowly

 over the course of this month. I got a bunch of packages from Amazon today. 

 ctually was three packages. One of the boxes was huge and had a whole
bunch of orders in one box. One of the Sheryl boxes got slightly smooshed

 and that was kind of a drag but what can I say. I got super coffee, I got cereal, and I got my paper towels finally. The toilet paper already come in. I took all the boxes 

 ripped and smashed them and put them in bags so pack and carry them out. Pat needs to carry mouth so I don’t get seen by the   neighbors never know when the zippers going to be down. Well I want to 69th St. and made it Justin a 

 ood time for catching the 104 bus. I made it with about two minutes to spare. 

 he bus ride went smoothly and I was able to figure out how to get to 

 he place on time. Appointment was good I really told him some

 stuff that was going on. Oh by the way, a friend of mine Larry called and 

 e’s in town so I’m gonna meet him at 15th and Spruce for a little bit and get 

 eacquainted. I told him I’d be there by nine that’ll give me plenty of time 

 o take the bus back. I’m also going to meet somebody in Chestnut Hill Monday 

 round 430. Just for something different it’ll be nice to meet somebody new for a change.  Well last night I went and saw my friend Larry. He was a good guy and me him and someone you just met talked for a while was very fun.

No comments: