Saturday, May 15, 2021

Saturday, May 15: Errands and Walking the Wissahickon


I woke up early to make the 8 o’clock men’s meeting.  The topic was resentments. Join the meeting I was getting resentments because one of the guys was talking



about all the stuff he did during a pandemic and he was so reliable  during a pandemic when other people didn’t have to work 

 s much as he did. He’s a supportive man for his his wife and kids. Really,  it was cocky men’s hour unfortunately I just wasn’t in the mood for it that’s all.
 Anyway after that I finished off my breakfast and took a nap. I finished up yesterday‘s blog posting and went to Lee’s auto Allen Girard Avenue. It 
as a real experience

 driving our one dude was riding his bike with one leg up one dude took a right left turn on the right lane. And a truck just busted 
 right through 
 to get to wherever he was going and cut us off. I don’t have documentation

 of it I wasn’t quite on the ball. It’s pretty nice out right now it’s 1:03 PM. Will 

 e picked up his van. Does the van to help me move from Center City to where I am now. After we dropped off the car Patri me to cruel cruelty 

 ree vegan pasta. He was very good. We talked I took a while to eat. We then headed on out to Fairmount Park. The ride was smoother and we got there. We went to  the same place we’ve 

 een going to. I believe it’s the south end of for bidden drive. After running 

 nto a lot of people especially people on bikes we decided to forge your new 

 ath. I let Pat and his dog lead the way. I of course took a bunch of pictures and videos of the experience. We got
some really good pictures and it was quite a hike. It felt like a real hike with Rocton tree roots sticking up all over the place. It was a 
real work out. Fortunately the temperature was pretty cool. Actually it was a perfect day to do that. It wasn’t too cold and windy,
 it wasn’t wet and it wasn’t hot and humid

. The path went on was Very unpopulated which was very helpful. Well we left after walking around  the Wissahickon. I got a good workout. I 
 ame home and I didn’t feel like doing anything as of lying down and chilling out. I didn’t want to talk on the phone I didn’t  want to do 
 such of anything

Lhonestly very long time. Covid still goes on and so do 

No comments: