Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Tuesday, May 25: Work, A Walk and Talking

I am a  Homeslice needs to be free of things that I cannot be free from one of those is my mind I hate to have to free myself before I 
 
can free others. I woke up and I felt much better this morning than yesterday morning. I plugged away w/ my reports knowing this is the second to last day of work. I got a few phone calls 

 and then it was OK play sing a song as expense and now I’m going to take a walk with Pat out to Fairmount Park why do I do that because 
 

t’s a way to go outside with a purpose purpose in life is very important my 

 urpose seems to be fairly narrow at this point of my life. December it’s 

 s far as I can think ahead. I’m in a state of stasis 
 ondering about places seeing not enough faces. Anyhow I did go to the park with Pat later in the evening. We left about 7 PM and it was pitch dark 
 

by the time we finished. It was an enjoyable trip even though it was a little bit long. I got some decent 
pictures from the camera which was

 good. I then had a discussion and ate and had a discussion then went to 

 ed. It was not a bad thing justice bit of a slump. I’m just thinking about 

 ot much to be quite frank. There’s things to resolve, things to evolve. As you can see I’m just killing words so I can include more photographs. I forgot to mention that I looked up a couple of old TV shows one was a TV movie called “Bad Ronald.“ The 

 other one was a series that played for one year 1969 and 1970 called  “My World and Welcome to it.”   member them from childhood. I like my world and welcome to it I have a screenshot of it. 







No comments: