Wednesday, May 05, 2021

Wednesday, May 5: Quietly Working in ☀️ & ☔️


Well I got up for the sunrise semester this morning. It wasn’t too bad the speaker was pretty good. She’s doing well for her self and everybody
was really glad 

 bout that for sure. I’ve been went to work then took a little bit of a nap because I was just really tired. It was rainy and humid for some of the morning then the sun  came out. Would later 

 urn the clouds again. We’re having mild April weather in May. Anyhow I got some stuff done I don’t know but I got some stuff done. It was quite on the phone front which is really cool. In the  

big news today this so-called Facebook court made a decision. Facebook’s “Supreme Court” might have upheld Donald Trump’s 
uspension, but that doesn’t make it a real 

 ourt. they need a Plemon airy decision to extend the suspension for six months and 
then it was up to Facebook itself to make the final decision. Basically they just

 painted on the decision. as this article in the Atlantic magazine stated “The Problem Is Facebook.” this
 will be very interesting when Facebook gets really hard political pressure 
 n six months which I would say is November probably close to my Birthday

. Arrived in Ardmore and the clouds are building again. By time I did go out 

 alking the rain it started. I got my new sun hat and I put that on which help me 

 ith the rain. This is not Lorraine it’s the rain. Anyhow the 

 ain ended fortunately and the wind picked up a little bit. It’s still remain pleasant.

 I probably would’ve been a little bit better off with a jacket. The humidity is gone way down which is always nice.

No comments: