Thursday, May 27, 2021

Thursday, May 27: Arrival to West Palm Beach


Hello vacationers of all shapes and sizes. I woke up about a 4 hour sleep, I got up at 5 AM and decided I would quickly have a bowl of cereal 🥣  and

 some coffee. I had that and then I had a super coffee. I caught the train in time.

Each of the trains were a little bit late but not terribly late to screw me up. I really did cut it close for sure. The security line was filled up.Here it is the middle of the week and it was

 packed. I just remember now it’s memorial day weekend so I guess a lot of people
save money by flying out today instead of tomorrow. Tomorrow’s race would be a lot more expensive. I made the flight with exactly 16 minutes to 

spare believe or not. I did cut it close for sure!!😳😳😳☕️😳☕️ 👍 anyhow it’s 6:51 PM the flight is supposed to.
depart at 7 o’clock. It’s 701 and just move 

 t from the airport now so I’m gonna sign off until we left off. No he tells me it’s very hot so I slathered on the  sunscreen before I had to throw the whole tube out 

 ecause it was too goddamn big. It’s seven or 7 PM and we’re just about to 

 take the turn to lift off. Well we’ve arrived right on time at 9:30 AM. Larry picked

 me up right away and we went to Walmart so I could pick up some food for

 myself. I got things like one super coffee bananas cereal soymilk etc. Yes 

 he sun is hot here as I remembered. It’s now 10:50 AM. After I put my 

 roceries away, Larry and I mellowed out in the back porch and I 

 njoyed the breeze it was quite the nice breeze I must say. It was fundamental

 and fun. Well in the news outside my current Florida bubble, This is 

 he latest in Pennsylvania. I just got this!! at 11:38 AM  Pennsylvania will lift mask mandate on June 28 or when 70% of adults are vaccinated. This  is good news hopefully the progress will continue. Are anyhow, 

 we went to Busch wildlife sanctuary in Jupiter Florida. This is a place where injured animals go to rehab. I saw
bears and 

 obcats and turkey vultures and bald eagles. It was a pretty mellow little place you just donated whatever you wanted to wear which was nice. I liked 

 t a lot it was pretty good. We met Larry‘s friend  there. We walked around

 for a while and I took plenty of video and pictures of the place. I got to 

 ee you wild animals I never get to see. This would include 🦉 and the Florida Black Bear.

 
 

No comments: