Saturday, May 22, 2021

Saturday, May 22: A Visit to Northern Liberties🧑🏼‍🎤


My landlord woke me up this morning because he told me I have a car breaking down the street. It was two houses away so he was a bit alarmed he checked

 my windows etc. anyhow and drop looking at YouTube eat 
breakfast and taking a nap. I then took a shower and headed down to Center City  again. I’m going to the place where “she got electric boots on mohair suit I must’ve seen it in a magazine“  pAtRiCk and I talked for a little while. He even  inspired  the title to my blog  I know that you are inspiring the title of my blog. Free Spirit Nannies🧑🏼‍🎤  think that


title will be changed to reflect the date and what really happened today.Maybe I’ll just make a title makes no sense but what will that do except confuse people.

 There’s so many followers I don’t wanna confuse him maybe I can get monetized  ha ha Ha. Anyway I got started later than I thought but it didn’t matter because 



 I kept my schedule loose today. .  I arrived in Northern liberties and 

 saw how hip and groovy it was.   forgot actually. I saw the 700 bar. I remember

 that from 1989/1990 when I took a group of people there and we had a really 

 ice time. Got to my friends house and hung out with her landlord 

 nd talked for a while. She’s  70 now and ready to retire in August. Sounds 

 like she’s got her act together. It’s pretty hot outside but AC feels nice 

 n here. I got some pretty good pictures up here. You haven’t been  in an area while everything seems brand 

 ew and fun. Well, after my phone was ready to leave we decided to take a walk to Starbucks then after going to Starbucks where I got half-and-half half 

 offee half soy we took a walk through the hipster section and we went to Penn Treaty Park. I’ve never been to Penn Treaty Park  before. It  wasn’t bad at all. I got some

 pictures of the river and tall structures and model list. Also get a picture of some statues dedicated to William Penn. We walked in meandered around and I took a few 

 ore pictures. It’s really interesting day to take pictures. Then 

 et some ice tea and headed out to the EL to catch the train back to West Philly. Pat 

 alled me and I met him at his work at 37th and Ludlow. 
 e went to Kobbish I went in and waited forever never to make my order. I have a talk in the phone while waiting as well. I finally got the food and then went back to my place at some dinner. It was pretty good I must say. That’s batteries going low we’re watching airplane disaster movies. Both of us syndrome passing out

No comments: