Monday, September 28, 2020

Monday, September 28: Tired Old Day Seriously


I woke up for the meeting this morning first one I’ve been to since the week before. I woke up very tired. I probably didn’t go to bed early enough. I then gotto work and turned in one of the reports due at the end of the week. I was 

 ctually able to use the computer instead of 
 ust the phone. Speaking of the phone I did upgrade to iOS 14 today. I already saw one of the features. 

 hen I phone calls made the whole phone doesn’t disappear. This 
means I probably can look at my phone while ignoring a spam call. Well I was made aware of that other people don’t even know me think I need 
serious therapy. I was pretty tired when I heard that and after that I kind of just wanted to nap the rest of the day off. I did nap pretty good and I’m feeling  little bit better now. Looks like I’ve entered entered a brave new 
world and I’m not particularly feeling that brave 

 ut I don’t have forever on this planet that’s for sure. I eventually took a talk and hashed out some of the stuff. I’m gonna try a new therapist 
hat’s not on my insurance I think that’s what I need to do. It’s 2020 so everything is on the table as they might say. I’m good with clichés I 

 ould win win a cliché party and get some Tupperware while I’m at it. 

No comments: