Monday, September 14, 2020

Monday September 14: πŸ‘ 3rd Day After Surgery Joni Mitchell and Wildfires


Hello there. It is my second day off of work and my third day after a surgery. Went to sleep around 1 AM and woke up around 11:30 AM. 
I slept very well I woke up with the

 sleepy gunk and I was assisted in getting it off my face and I took my morning drops. I’m 

 ooking at my eyes and they are straight but part of me thinks that 

  just got a bounce back to where it was like a rubber band that  breaks I don’t think about it all the time but I do think about it. We’re going to go on a walk
 soon I’m eating a bar and a banana and finishing up my coffee. It’s now 4:34 pm and we are going to take 
  walk. I read that a Federal Judge ruled that Governor Wolf’s shut down order 
 earlier this year was unconstitutional. This was  red phase was unconstitutional since it  limited the right  of assembly. Looks 
kike conservative activism. Conservatives 

 itched him out and about without liberals for 25 years. Well, we went up to the manayunk Trail.  It’s also called the Kenwood heritage Trail. It was
very nice I tell you that you get some very nice fuse and it’s easy to walk because it’s really flat. There are a lot more people here this
 evening they were last night.. I’m guessing

 that’s because people are getting out of work. They’re mostly young

 people walking and at least half of them didn’t have their mask on.. is now 7:04 PM  e’re going to get some 

 lothing provisions and some dinner. I think the place is called sweet greens they seem to have difficulty for filling orders online. It’s weird. 
The food is good but the 

 rdering method Ted zippy a little convoluted. The other day/time the place just Sunday closed early
 and we couldn’t order. My eyes definitely

 feeling bruised but it doesn’t hurt that much but it just feels like 
bruise. I’m also noticing my stamina is half of what it usually is. This is Even with

 nine hours of sleep and eating very well. I’m glad I took the full time off that I 
 was given by the eye doctor. I’m not scheduled back till Thursday morning 

 ven if I do go back to work on Thursday I’m gonna really take it slow take lots
 of breaks and stuff.  It’s now 8:30 PM Eastern standard time. Went to CVS to pick up some things such as new socks and new undies. next  then we  
ordered takeout at HipCityVeg in suburban Square. The ordering was a bit hectic because that happens when you order within a half hour or 45 minutes of them closing 

 heir machine wants to make it ready by the next morning at 10:30 AM. It’s done this before Doreen Cove it. It 

 ust reminds me we live in an Covid world we’re just existing in it. I got

 myself a sandwich but will be home in about 15 Minutes and then we’re

 going to listen to   Bob Dylan song called “you’re a big girl now.“ It’s from the 
Blood  on the Tracks album.. It’s very touching song I must say. I haven’t heard it in years since I used 
 to go over to a friends apartment and he would always have it playing in the background
anytime I visited him in college and after college. and then watch 

 omething on TV on YouTube or Netflix. I’m not sure what yet. It’s 9:50 p.m.  I am 

 oing to  eat my sandwich relax and have a Pepsi. I just finished 

 p making the video for this blog posting and wrote a really interesting title for the video. Anyhow so ends the third day after the operation on my right eyeball

No comments: