Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Tuesday, September 15: πŸ‘4th Day After Surgery


Hello everyone. Once again I did sleep till about noon. I am pretty tired from the surgery kind of wiped me out. I was pretty achy last night 
 didn’t go to sleep till about 3 AM. I think I have dry eyes now so I will start using eyedrops after I put in my medicated eyedrops. Today is the last day of my medicated eyedrops. I  take 

 hem 3X Per day until the end of the day today. I just got up caught up in some of my

 YouTube feeling. Trevor Noah of the 
 aily Show  really took a digger to Trump & COVID IDIOTS so I can put him on here and in bedroom in this blog. Trump had an indoor rally in  Nevada over the weekend
 and it to an eye doctor said he could be charged with “negligent homicide.” This because he violated COVID-19 restrictions
 by having no masks and most of the onions and having a group of more than 50 people together. He had about 1000 people in there. He is such 
an asshole. Anyhow, more 

places are allowing opening of restaurants and bars. It’s definitely encouraging spread but the statistics are buried. I am NOT going to be one of those people that’s for damn sure. Just wait till winter  time and flu season 

 nd I’m going to stay far and clear from all that eating and listen to people talk real loud when it starts getting cold in late October or early 
November. It’s 

 ow 5:55 PM. We did find my home keys which was a quite a relief. Eventually I’m gonna go back to my place just to look at my Mail and see what’s happened since I 

 eft. We’re also going to take a short walk around Ardmore. I’m gonna also go to a meeting online at 6:30 PM Eastern standard time planet earth. Well I took a short walk down Ardmore Avenue. I can
really feel the change of seasons 

 oday. It was pretty it was very relaxing. I went to a virtual meeting at 6:30 did it through zoom and sat in the car for a while that was relaxing because it was very cold outside. I wanted

 to walk around outside but having only a shorts and a T-shirt is not enough now. It is 57° at five 7:44 PM. It’s about 10:00 PM and I just got up from a half hour nap. I had a really bad headache for I’d say about  half hour or 45 minutes and then finally took some meds for that. She’s getting pizza and we’re gonna eat that. Also getting some eyedrops for my dry eyes. Well after taking some Motrin relaxing and putting hot cloth on my iPhone better fact we watch karate kid in my eye feels as good as it has since the operation and that is very pleasing

No comments: