Sunday, September 27, 2020

Saturday, September 26: Ardmore and the Manayunk Trail


Well I woke up this morning in Ardmore. It was closer 
2 the afternoon though. I got myself ready and my friend got her self ready and then we got ready to go out to the 
Manayunk Trail. It’s nice going out 



 n the arm evening early evening because it’s on the sunsets a really 

 

pretty very 

 retty. It’s an easy path because there’s no rocks and stuff to twist the ankle on. I like it very much. We walked a lot of the

 trail and we saw a woman right away from her bought daughter for a while it was very weird. I didn’t 
 notice it to my friend noticed it. Once I noticed it it was kind of bizarre that you would just keep riding and not even look back. I’m not into kids and all that damn! I forgot

 to mention that I did an errand and went to CVS where the old 

 Whole Foods was in Wynnewood. That CVS is so barren 

 ompared to most CVS is. But I went to in anyway. Anyhow, I enjoyed the pictures

 and then we drove back to my home base and put up a couple pictures

 and talked for a while. I then chowed down on pasta and that was that I hope to go in the money on trails soon while the weather is spilling still nice. The sun is setting earlier and earlier and I can feel it already. 

 here’s less time after work to go outside before it’s pitch dark. That’s present a problem

 going for walks during the work week. Darby Creek area isn’t entirely the best  neighborhood 

 n the world for a woman to be in the dark

No comments: