Wednesday, September 02, 2020

Tuesday, September 2: A COVID-19 Day 🐷 Trump Sez SOUP is a Weapon πŸ€ͺ


Hello there everyone.  I wanted to start with the story where President Trump said the protesters were checking soup cans at the police. Twitter had a field day with this stuff. It was unbelievable. Here’s a video with the soup Nazi from Seinfeld fame.

Today I worked a little bit and the computer didn’t cost me a big ass problem like I did. yesterday. That was very gratifying. I talk to a friend I haven’t talk to you in a while. I’m also taking another Covid test Friday I believe. I also need to take time off from work
officially for my September 11 I surgery. I’m waiting for the hospital 

 et me know what my co-pay might be for this surgery. Anyhow, it was a normal day at work look at reports. My 

 upervisor didn’t call which is always nice. I am going to be walking with 







 y friend at Derby Creek Trail at around 6:30 I’m gonna be leaving my Homestead for this journey. It gets 
 me out of the house and it’s a short trail which is important since now the sun is setting around 7:25 PM Eastern standard time. I was 
 trying to think of a way to detect when

 Pats doing a house inspection of my beautiful place . I just noticed the freezer is kind of melting  maybe the door wasn’t open. I removed

 the ice and made sure it was close to see if that will help. Someone suggested I put powder on the floor which would work but it would be a hot stinking 
mess for me 

 o clean up it’s now 6:23 PM. Severe thunderstorm watch alert just came to my phone at 6:46 PM. Between last time I rode at 6:23 PM and now, I finished yesterday’s blog posting and rode 
up a lot of today’s

 blog posting. I was making weird titles and then changing them because when I send the link it shows 
 the weird title that I used and then I can always change it. Sometimes I have fun doing that my friend should be over real soon. Well we went to a

 trail near the Derby Creek and also near 476. It’s called Derby Creek Trail. We 
went through areas that weren’t really a trail and ended up one time in the neighbors 

 ackyard. The real trail is basically flat. It was a nice break from 

 climbing over rocks and trying not to slip on tree roots. I do plan 

 o buy some shoes to help with that. Hiking sneakers from New Balance. It  was supposed to rain like crazy but the rain didn’t start till after we finished. I got

 home around 9 PM Eastern standard time. It gets pitch dark around 8 o’clock 

 nowadays. Each day gets just a little bit shorter. It’s a COVID-19 lifestyle we all live in we just exist in it.

No comments: