Saturday, September 12, 2020

Saturday, September 12: πŸ‘1st Day After πŸ‘ Operation


It came upon a midnight clear like so many days of old. I slept very well last night and I woke to a new set of eyeball. Got my eye cleanedand then put my first draft 

 f the day and talk to the doctor.  It’s a beautiful Saturday it’s 70° as of 3:30 PM eastern standard time. The eye doesn’t hurt so much it’s just very foggy and extremely

 sensitive to light so I’m wearing sunglasses over my regular glasses. I can  only open my right eye a little bit because it’s just way too sensitive at this time. It’s very strange

 but at least it doesn’t hurt and I’m told it my friend told me it looks OK 

 ell, we then decided to go on a walk in Ardmore to get some sun and 

 et some air. It was a beautiful day outside 73 and 🌞 Sunny. My feels a little bit sore and teary but I think I’m making progress. I had some 
 delicious French toast for a nice dinner homemade fresh fruit from 

 alle bread which I think is really bread and I’m not sure. I had French toast

 and sausage chicken sausage let me watch a Cinderella man which is really good I’ve had a nice ending to. Isabella underdog boxer doing this pressure. I think 
 tomorrow night we are starting a new series on Netflix called the hunters. It’s about folks looking for Nazi criminals. I pretty much  ignored the

 news the last couple days to give myself a break mentally and physically. Hey so often you Gotta take time
off from the Trump bullshit that comes
 every day in the news. Hopefully we will vote him out this November we can only hope. Even though the coronavirus hasn’t been really controlled and the corruption is so real.
don’t know what happened so often do with that later 

No comments: