Friday, September 18, 2020

Friday, September 18: Ruth Baider Has DIED!😱



 Today was OK. I got a big batch of assignments but I got a little help getting them done. I have hung out and things have cooled off a little bit we're all the way up to the doctors 





and we're late we had trouble finding parking and then the place was closed. My πŸ‘ is a little bit better but I'm just feeling some in the way. Then I get this news I just heard the bad news was THAT

  Ruth Bader Ginsberg has died oh god just been like couple   months later oh help us all baby Jesus. The Democrats got 

 o play some hardball on this 
motherfucker I don’t know how because they don’t know how. This is going to be a total 2020 shit show on top of the shit iceberg WE really good movie. That’s all I got to say today were floating around. I read the news oh boy. We thenwatched  the movie Awakenings  with Robert De Niro and Robin Williams it was A really  powerful

 movie. We eat movie we eat food from snap pizza.  It was pretty delicious I chowed
 down pizza like a hungry man on those  
ommercials.It’s  the hungry man dinners is what I’m talking about. Well boys and girls that so I’m gonna write today hold onto your seats or chairs whatever you got

No comments: