Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Wednesday, September 16:πŸ‘5th Day After. Going Home


After watching the  Karate Kid.  last night, I initially got up around 12:30 PM but didn’t really get myself out of bed till close to 2:00 PM. It is the last day of full 

 recovering from eye surgery. I drink coffee we talked for a while I put in my eyedrops. I have a package of supplies specifically
 for the care of my eyeball. It’s still sensitive

 to light and turn to get that scratchy feel to it that makes me water so that’s why I have to put in drops. It’s now 5:41 PM and I just saw this article that popped up  n my alerts from the Atlantic magazine that there are basically

 two language English and Fox News. I can’t wait to read the full article. I sent it to a couple of friends already. Joe Biden won the endorsement of  Scientific American . It’s the first presidential 
endorsement 175 years. They picked a good time to say 

 omething considering the republican party and Trump‘s view of the 


environment and science in general especially during this COVID-19 pandemic. It’s been a sad joke all over 

 he world.  It’s 6:43 PM we decided that we go to Ridley State Park do a little hiking. This is the first place I saw spotted lantern flies all over the place.
 Just don’t give me too many onions OK that’s fine that  you are throwing them in. It’s 6:20 PM I’m still 
 looking for a trail to go to between Philly and Upper Darby We ended up going to Ridley State Park Ridley Creek State Park. We got kind of lost because the we missed one of the turn so it got dark we walked for a little bit and then the forest people park police told us to get out nicely. We then decided since we have an eaten will stop by at the giant somewhere off of west Chester pike in beautiful Delaware County. I will not be home till after nine. That’s the usual during normal times

No comments: