Sunday, September 20, 2020

Sunday, September 20: Visiting Mom and Watching Eagles


Today I woke up and I woke up late because I had trouble getting to sleep. It’s probably because I slept in for so long. Anyhow I  got up and set the alarm to catch the 1:10 bus. Apparently

 the 101 trolley doesn’t seem to be running because that’s the only other bus to get to Media directly. I ended up missing that bus because I forgot to set the alarm for myself
and I missed the 110 bus. I think at 

 he 109 bus which took me to Springfield Mall and then I took an Uber from there. That was a lot easier and a lot cheaper than just taking Uber straight from Upper Darby to media 20 bucks doing that. I ended up 

 issing that bus because I forgot to set the alarm for myself and I missed the 110 bus. I think at the 109 bus which took me to Springfield Mall and then I took an Uber from there. 
that was a lot easier

 and a lot cheaper than just taking Uber straight from Upper Darby to media 20 bucks doing that. I got there

 so I will be about 15 minutes late stead of an hour late or something like that. I’m watching Eagles 

 nd they are played really like crap. They were losing 21 to 3 at one point

 now it’s 21 to 16. They recovered a fumble right before halftime. Well they lost 37 to 19. Defense is terrible 

 t looks like will be lucky to be 500. Dallas somehow came back and beat the

 choking Atlanta Falcons 40 to 39. I went to wait for the 110 bus and it never 



 howed up but fortunately the trolley was running but for some reason 

 oogle Maps didn’t show the trolley running at all so I called the trolley.. Anyhow
 I got home and we went hiking 
 omewhere near Darby Creek. who is pretty it was pretty nice. I was and treated two asparagus pasta and chicken casserole is very good. She cooks very very well.  The food is 

 utrition has the vegetables that I am lacking. Well back to work tomorrow. I got a lot of catching up to do since I was out for five days last week 
due to my 

 ye surgery. I think it’s getting better as it is and irritates every so often but I think it’s doing OK.

No comments: