Monday, September 28, 2020

Sunday, September 27: Setting Up Photographs. Trump Doesn’t Pay Taxes πŸ’°

I got up after a pretty decent sleep and went to two online meetings. The next task at hand was to finish off 
breakfast and then prepare photos that I’ve been meeting set up for months now. Actually, I’ve been meaning to do this forover a year since I moved in here. I got into it and framed a bunch of them. I was very pleased. My friend came over and we had dinner. She cooked up which is very good. She added  broccoli
in vegetables and pasta. This pasta was made of squash. It look like sauerkraut. Believe me it did not taste like sauerkraut for sure. The New York Times came out yesterday with an article that Trump paid $750 total in taxes in 2018 and 2017. He just keptlosing money. I figured he was a charlatan and now they verified it. Of course this would never dissuade anyTrump or sale just do whatever he wants. Pack fix the drawer in my  kitchen which was very nice of them. Now we have to get to the dripping sink.  I just read that
 a key coronavirus forecast predicts over 410,000 US total deaths by January 1, 2021. The day January 1, 2022 is long game that’s the day hopefullyI can start traveling in the United States. We’re not allowed in Europe and I don’t see it getting that much better between now and then going there but that’s I’m holding my hat to while cooking dinner this evening it was very apparent my kitchen is very  insufficient 

 for cooking. She was very patient but it was difficult with only one knife and the cold water being shut off because of the dripping faucet.

No comments: