Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Tuesday, September 29: Horrible Presidential Debate &A Managed Homeslice


Today I woke up feeling a lot less exhausted than I did yesterday thank goodness. I got up went to the meeting and they talked about communication. Real communication

 you know deep stuff not about how sucky the Eagles are or the fact it the Phillies didn’t



 make the playoffs again. Anyhow I started working and I’m not

 due to get that gigantic list until tomorrow. I’m trying to keep up with my monthly report so I can quickly send them

  ut by Friday to my bosses. My regular supervisor is not in this
 week. Well I made the big plunge and got a new person to see a therapist out in Westchester. So I’m gonna see him



 next Wednesday the seventh. Next week I have three appointments and the following week I have two 
I’m truly becoming a senior citizen at this rate. Doctors appointments and doctors appointments etc. Anyhow, after work I went o a meeting it was kind of depressing but it was whatit was as The President Trump would say. Speaking of depressing, that debate last night was an unbelievable shit show. I’ve never seen anything 

 ike it. I’ve watched most of the presidential debates since Gerald Ford debated Jimmy Carter back in 1976. That started the modern version of 

debates. They need to stop  these debates!  Or put a mute button on the microphones next to the moderator. Chris Wallace was overwhelmed. Trump just kept interrupting and interrupting and being complete asshole. He was trying to make you buying lose his cool. Apparently it’s OK to excuse trump losing a school which he does all the time but God for bid that his opponent Joe Biden can’t lose his cool after being in a ruptured the whole time. He still wouldn’t condemn white supremacy and he still is calling mail in voting fraud. The only hope we have is that Braden lives in a landslide and trump can’t debate anything. That was depressing

No comments: