Thursday, September 10, 2020

Thursday, September 10: Last Day Before πŸ‘ Surgery!


I had quite an intense sleep last night. I even had a so-called “drunk dream for the first time in God knows how long. Is it some kind
 of yoga class of some sort. And afterwords I think I had some kind of Mamosa type of drinking it was orange juice. I’m pretty  groggy right now it’s 8:23 AM going 

 o take one of my world famous morning naps. I got a lot of work to catch up on since I did these last-minute assignments. I’m just trying to be the best Homeslice I can be but I’m not sure what I’m doing except just trying to set myself up for a good 
 ast fourth of my existence on this planet. Well I’m in this kind o

f mood I look up cute couple such as Sam 🐝  & Jason Jones. They were on a magazine called “real simple.“ It was a cheesy sub live a simple


life for rich people or upper class middle class people with a 2 bedroom apartment in Manhattan and a place in the Catskills. You know hut Hollywood people  
they do pretty well. It’s not 3:19 PM I just talked on the phone and I heard from the hospital the official date of showing up for surgery 
 is tomorrow  September 11, 2020  at 9 AM well of course I got a MA work support request after 3 o’clock today yay sports fans the  kitchen faucet  
 keeps on dripping even though I turned off the water so

 hopefully Pat will get that real plumber over sooner than later because I think it might be something really doing on where the water will just burst. It’s cloudy 

 ild and humid right now. My supervisor did realize that I was going to be  out so I had to forward all the stuff to her but the system is acting slow so I barely had it 

 one by 5:05 PM. I also got a delivery of my juices three boxes of cereal and Pepsi

 for my Amazon. Tomorrow I get paid and I pay back my friends and pay my credit

 card and of course whatever I can pay on the down payment for the eye surgery that I’m having tomorrow morning. Well I was able to  take a nap and 
 ave a good conversation. Also I provided the tools she put the photos the photos look really nice all over the walls. And empty canvas is starting to look like something it’s very nice. It was  oo much for me to deal 

 ith all by my lonesome so it’s good to have someone help me out. It’s not like that Catholic song the ound of my car but I always put the word Michael and it makes it sound really

 absurd. Anyhow it’s really muggy in the rain started 

 ith that sunset. But it wasn’t that bad. I’m sleeping in Ardmore tonight so we got up early and 

 o to surgery. Before hand I got 1/2 hour to eat before midnight and I’m going to chow down like a clown headed uptown. 

No comments: