Sunday, September 13, 2020

Sunday, September 13: πŸ‘2nd Day After πŸ‘Surgery


I slept in today and it felt really wonderful to sleep in. It is cloudy but mild outside it’s not bad at all.  I had some cereal for breakfast  which was very tasty. The voice
 texting was acting funny for a little while where the thing would freeze up. It was a little indicator on the bottom where it jumps up and down when 
speak to it I may have to reboot the phone. It’s  definitely not the Wi-Fi my phone does this once in a while oh wow that’s neat new antennas are really cool.  This old building is like a fortress when it comes to the Internet I have AT&T but it doesn’t matter because 

 his is an old building in old buildings were made before the Internet. I bet you

 didn’t know that. Ha ha Ha! It’s now 1:35 PM. I believe we’re gonna take a walk 

 omewhere and sing songs not sure from there.My brother John made it onto the Seattle Times

 for an article about schools reopening in the Seattle area during the coronavirus 

 andemic. He was quoted several times in this article. That’s really cool. Even had a picture of his 

 ouse with the fan with a filter because of all the smoke that’s blowing around through the

 major fires. Well pro football season is officially started and the Eagles lost to the worst team in the NFC East Washington 

 ootball team 27 to 17. They blew a 17 point lead and went with Saturday times. I guess the offense of 

 ine has been decimated God damn is that ugly. This is the United States commercials make the world go round that is the unfortunate fact. Unless you pay for it remember what I said before

 freedom  sn’t free unless you pay for it. It is now 6 PM and we’re heading out to the Manyunk Trail  take a walk until it gets dark which is now 7:15 PM. 

 y eyes doing OK it’s sore right a little sore right now. We went to the Manayunk Trail and it was very very nice. It’s really cool lighting in the sun set. Managed to find
a parking

 space right at the end of the street after about 15 minutes of looking. That’s not bad considering it’s Manayunk and it’s Sunday and everybody’s pretty much hoxs exceeded
 me for the weekend. I was 

 eally tired so I just fell half asleep in the car while I did all the driving and we stopped and got air for 
the tire and some food. We got home we’re gonna watch a 

 ocumentary on Joni Mitchell after snacking a little bit. Had a delicious leftovers
 and it’s now 10:21 PM I just rested my eyes for a 
 ittle bit I did actually look at them it is amazing the one I look straightahead. 
It’s is a little bit red and puffy but it’s within reason according to the doctor. Well falls around the corner but this weather we have now is too perfect to miss. It was a good day I was pretty tired but overall it was improvement over yesterday.

No comments: